Advantage 10 Bead Filter
The heart of the Advantage Koi Pond System is the Advantage Bead Filter. This filter literally takes 'advantage' of all the latest technology in bead filtration, making it extremely easy to maintain while giving you beautifully clear water.
Today’s Advantage Bead Filter is the culmination of both the initial research that went into building our first bead filter and the 10 years of continual research and refining since then. The results is a bead filter that performs so well that it is the only bead filter on the market today that comes with a written, no questions asked, “One Year Customer Satisfaction Guarantee”.
Additional Product Information
Frequently asked questions
- What makes the Advantage filter's backwash cycle work so well?
- Why don't you make a smaller filter for smaller ponds?
- How often should I backwash my filter?
- I heard that the Advantage Bead Filter makes a great mechanical filter, but is it also effective as a biological filter?
- Why don't you recommend using a settling tank or a vortex tank before the bead filter?
- Do you ever have to replace the beads?
- How long does it take for the filter to mature so that it will remove all ammonia and nitrites?
- What size filter should I purchase?
- Do I need to have an ultraviolet light with this filter to obtain clear water?
- What if I purchase an Advantage filter and I am not happy with the way it performs?
Advantage 10 Bead Filter is designed to filter up to 10,000 gallons of water.
- Filter Body
- Multi-Port Head
- 3 Boxs of Beads (one of which comes pre-installed in filter)